Tuesday

What's the Real Estate Market Like In Our Neighborhood? (data as of 11/18/08)
















One thing we're all interested in is the relative value of our homes and our neighborhood. To help you have a better sense of that I will periodically publish the sales activity for our neighborhood as reflected in the Central Penn Multi List. Please note - this data will not include information on homes "For Sale By Owner" - only those listed through a Realtor and published in the Multi List. If anyone attempting to sell their home themselves would like to be included in my list of homes for sale, please forward the information to me and I'll gladly add it to my updates.

If anyone would like additional information or has questions about any of these properties, please don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment