Monday

Welcome Neighbors (Past, Present and Future)

Ahhhh, Pine Brook!!!!



If you once lived or currently live here you understand what I mean. As one of Hampden Township's older developments we have matured into a cozy, friendly and desirable neighborhood of 400+ homes. My wife and I have lived here since 1985 and have enjoyed every minute of it.



The intent of this blog is to share our collective appreciations for our little niche in Cumberland County. The purpose is that this be a blog for all of us where we can share thoughts, observations, images and information about the neighborhood. Initially I'm asking anyone with input to the blog to share that with me via e-mail (guy.brunt@century21.com) for posting. Depending on the volume of input I will consider opening the blog to direct input from all.



One regular feature of this blog will be periodic updates to information on houses for sale or recently sold in Pine Brook. As a Realtor I am often asked what a house down the street is listed for or what another one sold for. We all have an interest. It gives us a sense of value for our own homes and our neighborhood.



So, please visit the blog often and send your comments, images and information to me to share with all readers. Thanks. I hope to see you in the neighborhood soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment