Wednesday

A Request On Behalf of Your Taller Than Average Neighbors

I was reminded tonite as I took our dog, Kelsey, for a walk that I have to be careful in certain areas where neighbors haven't trimmed their tree branches over the sidewalk up high enough. When there are leaves on the trees you can see to dodge the branches. But when the leaves are off and it's dark out, it gets hazardous.

I know the township has regulations, but all I ask is that we show our neighbors the courtesy of trimming high enough to avoid any potential eye damage to us walkers.

If you have a neighbor that doesn't have the tools or the ability to trim theirs, please offer to help. The last thing we want in the neighborhood is an accident that can be avoided.

On behalf of us taller sidewalk walkers - "thanks".

No comments:

Post a Comment